- The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing data on the Devices of Users using the Website for the purposes of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
- Service – the website operating at www.smart-cargo.eu.
- External service – the website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or customers Administrator – Smart Cargo Solutions Sp. z o.o., operating at the following address: 66 Bokserska Street, 02-690 Warsaw, with assigned tax identification number (NIP): 9512396520, providing services electronically through the Website and storing and accessing information in the User’s devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User accesses the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Service’s data communications system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by IT systems of external Services
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during a single session of a given Device. At the end of the browser session, the files are deleted from the User Device.
- Persistent Cookies – files placed and read from the User Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the session of the Device, unless the configuration of the User Device is set to delete cookies after the end of the session of the Device.
- Data Storage and Retrieval Mechanisms – The storage and reading mechanisms for Cookies do not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be retrieved from the User’s Device. The transmission of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User Device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – the internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Users’ Devices
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
- The user can, at any time, independently change the settings for storing, deleting and accessing stored cookies.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
- The User may, at any time, delete any cookies already stored by using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User accesses the Website.
- The Administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of the data placed in cookies. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the activity of the User and the security satnav of the device he/she is using.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the interception of data contained in cookies, impersonation or deletion of a User’s session as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware which may infect the User’s device.
- Users, in order to protect themselves from the risks indicated in the previous paragraph, should follow the principles of cyber security online.
- Restricting the storage and access to Cookies on the User’s Device may result in the malfunction of certain features of the Website.
- The Administrator shall not be held liable for malfunctioning functions of the Website in the event that the User restricts the storage and reading of cookies in any way.
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Types of Cookies
§ 3 Security
§ 4 Purposes for which cookies are used
§ 5 External services
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services, which may place cookies on the User’s Devices: